Working with The Creative Works for the last three years, we have produced scores of colourful, upbeat promotional and information videos including:
– 8 x Meet The Superheroes Business Development Manager promos for Media Super
– 10 x Media Super Minutes superannuation information videos
– A Media Super sponsored video, Balibo House Trust Appeal, featuring Mal Waldon
– Get Super Active promo for Vic Super
– Insights & Conversations promo for Vic Super with 4 x corresponding testimonial videos
– Several other promos for clients, including ICN Gateway, United Firefighters Union of Australia and the Electrical Trades Union
The Creative Works campaign managers and graphic designers are a positive, creative force – and together with DOPs Gus Kemp, Tom Chapman and Leonie Van Eyk, with Georgie Pinn also on motion graphics and Lisa Mills directing / producing / editing, we have made a formidable team.
See below for a visual summary of our work together.
With clever production design and use of resources, we can keep budgets in check whilst maintaining high production values.
Most videos here are shot on green screen and the backgrounds and text are sourced from the Creative Works graphics team that create and manage the client’s web campaign style guide.
Beautifully timed animated graphics and text reveals, together with tight editing and colour grading, make the package complete.
“Video marketing is long past the status of an ‘up-and-coming’ tactic. It’s here, and it’s an increasingly powerful way to communicate your brand story, explain your value proposition, and build relationships with your customers and prospects.”
from Hubspot.com “16 Video Marketing Statistics”
Forbes.com recently published statistics which show the rapid rise in the use, application and success of video:
• Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019
• Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%
• Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%
• 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions
• According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year
• A third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos
• Video ads now account for more than 35% of all advertising spending online.
• 59% of company decision-makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
If you think it’s time for your organisation or business to have an online video then please email us.